ZIND BOOT - NATURAL
Pulling inspiration from the Railroad, the Zind is a boot made to pair with jeans on the weekend or a suit at the office during the week. Using elegantly clean and rich full grain Babbo leather, it steps away from the work-boot style and into a class of its own. The Fineline sole offers grip and traction with a dressy profile, while the 415 last gives it a narrow and refined form, making it a style versatile enough to accompany all of your outfits. The Natural leather has beautiful variations in color between hides, so each pair is unique.
- Blake Rapid Stitch welt construction
- Black double stitch throughout
- Full-grain Babbo leather in Natural
- Fully lined with black leather
- HELM signature white midsole
- Fineline sole for added grip and durability through all seasons
- Antique brass eyelets
- 2 sets of 46 in Brown round waxed cotton laces
- 415 lasted
- 6 1/2 in.
- 2 lbs.
- Seasonally updated sock liner quote and tongue stamp
- Reinforced leather pull tab
- Handcrafted in Brazil